It’s that time of the year when we like to ask our readers … how was it for you?
As 2016 draws to a close, realscreen is offering industry professionals from around the globe the chance to sound off about the year that was by taking part in our annual year-end reader’s survey. Take a look at the questions below and let us know what you think was worth noting in 2016, and what you’d rather forget.
Send your replies by Dec. 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll select some to appear in print in our upcoming January/February issue, and we’ll run others online at realscreen.com in the days ahead.
We look forward to hearing from you. And now for the questions:
- My favorite factual program/series (or feature documentary) of 2016 was:
- I never thought they’d make a program about:
- The program/series/doc people will be talking about in five years is:
- In 18 months, no one will be talking about:
- The best factual content I’ve seen online this year was:
- The most positive development in the non-fiction content industry this past year was:
- The most troubling development in the non-fiction content industry this past year was:
- The idea I wish I thought of was:
- The idea I’m happiest to have had this year was:
- If 2016 taught me one thing it was:
- The buzzword I don’t want to hear in 2016 is:
- My New Year’s resolution for 2016 is: