It’s that time of the year when we like to ask our readers… how was it for you?
As 2017 draws to a close, realscreen is offering industry professionals from around the globe the chance to sound off about the year that was by taking part in our annual year-end reader’s survey. Take a look at the questions below and let us know what you think was worth noting in 2017, and what you’d rather forget.
Send your replies by Dec. 9 to email@example.com. We’ll select some to appear in print in our upcoming January/February issue, and we’ll run others online at realscreen.com in the days ahead.
We look forward to hearing from you. And now for the questions:
1. My favorite factual program/series (or feature documentary) of 2017 was:
2. I never thought they’d make a program about:
3. The program/series/doc people will be talking about in five years is:
4. In 18 months, no one will be talking about:
5. The best factual content I’ve seen online this year was:
6. The most positive development in the non-fiction content industry this past year was:
7. The most troubling development in the non-fiction content industry this past year was:
8. The idea I wish I thought of was:
9. The idea I’m happiest to have had this year was:
10. If 2017 taught me one thing it was:
11. The buzzword I don’t want to hear in 2018 is:
12. My New Year’s resolution for 2018 is: