Articles Tagged ‘social media’
As the 25th annual ‘Shark Week’ kicks off this Sunday, realscreen talks to Discovery Channel about its plans to launch an array of co-viewing and social media initiatives, in a bid to engage everyone from passive viewers to die-hard fans.
August 10, 2012 Kevin Ritchie
- MIPTV ’15: French air traffic control strike threat lifted
- Exclusive first look: “Bama State Style”
- History orders self-shot survival series “Alone”
- MIPDoc ’15: Nat Geo takes swings with “Killing Jesus,” comedy
- MIPDoc ’15: DNI’s Craig looks to rival BBC in nat’l history, encourages “hunches”
- Netflix, Silverback to create “Planet Earth” follow up
Tweets about "from:realscreen OR @realscreen OR realscreen.com OR #RSWest13 OR #realscreen14 -RT"