Articles Tagged ‘social media’
As the 25th annual ‘Shark Week’ kicks off this Sunday, realscreen talks to Discovery Channel about its plans to launch an array of co-viewing and social media initiatives, in a bid to engage everyone from passive viewers to die-hard fans.
August 10, 2012 Kevin Ritchie
- Sky takes majority stake in Jupiter Entertainment
- Howard T. Owens launches Propagate Content
- True’s Weinstock, Hersh to also lead Original Media
- Upfronts ’15: Discovery, ID look for peak performance from scripted, docs
- Exclusive first look: “100 Miles from Nowhere”
- Up TV unscripted exec Gabriella Messina passes on
Tweets about "from:realscreen OR @realscreen OR realscreen.com OR #RSWest13 OR #realscreen14 -RT"
Realscreen West 2014 - Realscreen West 2014: Digital Dollars and Sense: Michael Greer, Drew Buckley, Ann Emmerich, Josh Greenbaum, Michael Klein