Articles Tagged ‘social media’
As the 25th annual ‘Shark Week’ kicks off this Sunday, realscreen talks to Discovery Channel about its plans to launch an array of co-viewing and social media initiatives, in a bid to engage everyone from passive viewers to die-hard fans.
August 10, 2012 Kevin Ritchie
- “Mythbusters” hosts’ Travel series to bow in August
- Erin Mechanic joins Spike’s development team
- France, Netherlands get “Back in the Room”
- Exclusive clip: FYI’s “Unplugged Nation” tests off-grid living
- Relativity files for Chapter 11, says “business as usual” for TV
- Exclusive: Nat Geo pairing “Breakthrough” with docs
Tweets about "from:realscreen OR @realscreen OR realscreen.com OR #RSWest13 OR #realscreen14 -RT"
Realscreen West 2015 - in pictures - FremantleMedia North America\'s Gayle Gilman talks cord-cutters and Generation D at the Between the Screens session