‘Tis the season for looking back on the year that was, and with 2010 approaching, taking stock of the past decade as well. What non-fiction and factual entertainment TV and film projects won you over this past year, and over the course of the decade? Let us know via this handy questionnaire…
Simply answer the questions below and email our editorial staff (Lindsay Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org; Kelly Anderson at email@example.com and Barry Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or via email@example.com) your replies by Dec. 22. We’ll collect and run your comments in an upcoming year-end edition of the realscreen newsletter and in our January/February issue. If you want your comments to be anonymous, please let us know – otherwise, take a look at the questions, and let us know what knocked your socks off in 2009 and the Noughties.
1. What was your favorite documentary film of 2009?
2. What are your top three documentaries of the past decade?
3. What was your favorite non-fiction/fact ent series of the past year?
4. What are your top three favorite non-fiction/fact ent series of the past 10 years?
5. What was the top non-fiction news story of the year, and of the decade?
6. What has been your favorite film and/or TV ‘guilty pleasure’ from the past year (can be non-fiction or scripted)?
7. What major trend in the non-fiction content industry do you see continuing and strengthening in 2010?
8. Lastly, what major trend in the non-fiction content industry would you like to kiss goodbye to in 2010?
Thanks in advance for your input!