German distributor ZDF Enterprises has revealed the jury members headed to next month’s MIPDoc Co-Production Pitch Competition at the Cannes documentary market.
As previously reported, ZDF Enterprises came on as a first-time sponsor for the event back in February.
The Reed MIDEM-organized competition is open to international creators and producers looking for copro partners for factual and doc projects, and sees five finalists pitching to a jury of senior programmers and various execs from ZDF Enterprises.
This year’s jury is comprised of the following members:
- Peter Arens, head of the editorial division for culture and science at ZDF
- Sally Habbershaw, VP of international programming for production and operations at A+E
- Chris Hoelzl, VP of program development for Smithsonian Networks
- Coraline Roch, commissioning editor for acquisitions and international coproductions at France Télévisions
- Carlyn Staudt, senior VP of global programming and acquisitions for National Geographic Channels International
- Ralf Rueckauer (pictured), VP of ZDFE.factual at ZDF Enterprises
The finalists are to pitch to the jury during the competition on April 11. MIPDoc runs this year from April 11 to 12, followed by MIPTV from April 13 to 16.