Goodbye, and good riddance!
As 2020 (finally) draws to a close, Realscreen is offering industry professionals from around the globe the chance to sound off about the year that was by taking part in our annual, and somewhat irreverent, year-end reader’s survey. Take a look at the questions below and let us know what you think was worth noting in 2020… and what you’d rather forget about this rather unforgettable year.
Send your replies by Dec. 4 to email@example.com. We’ll run the results online at realscreen.com in the days ahead.
We look forward to hearing from you! And now for the questions:
1. My favorite factual program/series (or feature documentary) of 2020 was:
2. I never thought they’d make a program about:
3. The program/series/doc people will be talking about in five years is:
4. In 18 months, no one will be talking about:
5. The best factual content I’ve seen online this year was:
6. The most positive development in the non-fiction/unscripted content industry this past year was:
7. The most troubling development in the non-fiction/unscripted content industry this past year was:
8. The idea I wish I thought of was:
9. The idea I’m happiest to have had this year was:
10. If 2020 taught me one thing it was:
11. The buzzword I don’t want to hear in 2021 is:
12. My New Year’s resolution for 2021 is: