Why advertise in realscreen?
- The only publication written specifically for and about the business of factual and non-fiction programming
- The strongest mailed circulation of any publication reaching the non-fiction/factual community – 6700 strong
- Targeted readership – only reaching professionals in non-fiction/factual • Bonus distribution at the most important industry events for the genre
- Unique and focused editorial content covering the best in non-fiction
- The best value for your marketing dollar
- Publication Profile
- Readership Breakdown
- Publication Schedule
- Print Rate Card & Mechanical Requirements
- Digital Rate Card & Specifications
- Realscreen Snapshot
Website ads can be in gif, jpeg, DHTML, or Flash format. Maximum file sizes and the dimension of the ad depend on position, see the link(s) above for details. When you submit your ad please ensure that you include both the ad file, and the URL that your ad should clickthrough to. If you are submitting an ad in Flash format there are additional requirements.
Sending us artwork or files
If you are sending us file(s) that are greater than two megabytes then please use our web upload service: www.realscreen.com/upload Please adhere to our Mechanical Requirements before sending your file(s). Contact your advertising or editorial rep if you require these specs. email@example.com TORONTO: Phone: (416) 408-2300 Fax: (416) 408-0870