Organizers of the upcoming Realscreen Summit conference, slated to take place in Austin, Texas from January 25 to 28, have released information regarding health and safety protocols for the event.
All delegates and visitors to the Summit will be required to either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO); or undergo daily on-site rapid antigen testing for COVID-19 (at the attendee’s cost).
Vaccinated participants will be required to upload their proof of full vaccination to a secure portal, which will be developed and implemented with individual privacy as an overriding principle. The window for providing this documentation will run from November 1, 2021 to January 7, 2022. Failure to deliver adequate proof of vaccination will result in reassignment to unvaccinated status, whereupon the delegate will be levied a surcharge and will need to comply with the steps outlined below.
Unvaccinated delegates must register a negative test result via the Summit’s on-site rapid antigen testing service daily to access the event. These negative test results will be clearly noted on each unvaccinated delegate’s badge and are a requirement for entry each day. Unvaccinated delegates will be required to pay for each of these tests, and payment will be collected directly by the on-site antigen testing service. Additionally, when they register for the event, unvaccinated attendees will be required to pay a US$200 surcharge to cover costs associated with providing the on-site antigen testing service, as well as extra security and staff to support this policy.
Continuing to act in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on planning baseline health & safety protocols for the event, further protocols include:
- Masks: All delegates will be required to wear a mask in all indoor event spaces. This policy will be rigidly enforced. Participants must supply their own masks. Masks can only be removed to eat and drink.
- Providing ample touch-free hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue
- Ensuring high cleanliness standards within all meeting rooms
- Eliminating self-serve buffets—boxed breakfasts and lunches or attendant-served buffets will be available instead
- Maximum capacity limits in meeting rooms will be rigidly adhered to.
For more information regarding health and safety practices at the Realscreen Summit, visit this page. And Should you have any questions regarding health and safety at the Realscreen Summit, please email email@example.com.